Friday 7 February 2014

Schrodinger


Meet Schrodinger, Schrodinger wanders the halls of Dr Digi House of Stamps Mansion getting up to mischief hither and thither with a particular fondness for boxes. This card however is dedicated to my four felines who have a sixth sense and know exactly the time I start to play with twine, paper or anything else remotely crafty and come up to my desk to help me. Today's card is brought to you with the help of Frodo!

You can find his furry highness HERE along with his animal friends

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful story you have created Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card I love when you have done with the twine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Ruth.. You know you wouldnt be able to make such a great card withour Frodo's help =0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card and fun yarn embellishment!

    ReplyDelete