Saturday 31 August 2013

Tommy Gunn


Well here it is my very first post as a Doctor Digi DT team mate.
I had a really hard time choosing which Image to use, there are so many great ones, but I thought I would start with Mr Gunn, or Tommy to his associates and friends.
As you can see from the pictures on the background he is very proud of the fact that he is a wanted man, having framed a poster he obtained from his neighbourhood.
He is not as mean as he looks, he's a bit of a teddy bear on the inside, just don't cross the line and he will be your best friend.

You can Get Tommy Gunn HERE along with others, sign up for the newsletter and you will get all the latest news and will see when new images are available in the shop.


4 comments:

  1. Welcome welcome welcome Mandz, and what an absolutely fantastic card to start with =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to our world! Absolutely amazing card and fabulous background scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you thank you, I hope you didnt mind I fiddled with the pin stripes on his suit hehe :) really happy withhow he turned out, now to start the next one :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, I love the posters on the wall and the floorboards

    ReplyDelete