Monday 29 December 2014

Martini Bianca

 Good morning I must confess I have had too much to do these last few days so have not been able to make a card for this week. I thought I would share with you one of my favourite cards using  Martini Bianca  

After all a few people will feel the same as poor old Martini Bianca  not naming any names of course. I hope you had a fabulous Christmas and that you will have a very happy crafting New Year.
The image is Martini Bianca   from Dr. Digi's House of Stamps     the sentiment is  Funny sentiment sheet 01   


You will find her along with lots of other fabulous images HERE

2 comments:

  1. This made me chuckle Ginny, love it!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Ginny... I remember this one, great little trip down memory lane :0)

    ReplyDelete