Friday 20 February 2015

Joysticks at the Ready!


It's still a bit nippy outside so teens everywhere have an ideal excuse to stay indoors and play games! At least if they use this type of joystick their Dads might understand some of what is going on, none of these controls with 1500 buttons on them with teens instinctively knowing which button does what. The only time I ever tried with a fancy controller I shot a member of my team then shot myself in the foot. At that point there was much eye rolling and I decided reading a book was the obvious solution!

This joystick is another of Dr Digi's cheapies and can be found HERE and you can find the papers I used HERE

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant card lots of detail Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe cold weather's perfect for a little gaming Ruth. But let's be fair it keeps us out of you girl's hair, while you craft up some cracking cards like this one :)

    ReplyDelete