Sunday 9 August 2015

Lightbulb shining.

Hello World. I am actually at work whilst your reading this. Clever technology isn't it! Speaking of technology - I love this Lightbulb image from Dr Digi. And guess what... IT IS FREE!!! RESULT!


You could use this image for so many occassions - New Home, Passing exams, Valentines or any celebration.
Its a great image to use up your scraps of paper, and being a Digi image - you can print it to whatever size you need. The big bulb I printed onto Mirri card first but with the others I used a silver pen. I really wanted the colours to jump off the page so I used a matt black background. I used a white pen to add the edges, the light cords and also to give the bulb a shine. I added some letters to say "U SHINE" and finished it off with some co-ordinating twine.

Make sure you take a look at the other images in the shop - All the Bits and bobs are great additions to your crafty collection. Let us see what you make with them and post your pictures on facebook for us to see...

Liz  (:(|)x

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant card love the sentiment Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What brill work Liz... never would have thought there would have been so many uses fro this little digi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I didn't know you could print on mirri card, thanks for the tip and Love your card and sentiment so clever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leave yourself time for it to dry... Takes a while! X

      Delete
  4. Oh! I didn't know you could print on mirri card, thanks for the tip and Love your card and sentiment so clever.

    ReplyDelete