Wednesday 21 May 2014

SPOT PRIZES!!!

It's my Wednesday to post and i'm going to get as much in as possible =0)  first off i feel like throwing out a few spot prizes!  We've not had a spot prize for a card posted for a while so I think Wendy's smashing card using Weekend Walter is certainly a worthy winner... well done Wendy..


Hilary Williams was our 380th Facebook like, so she's won her self a spot prize too!
 
and just because i've got your attention, here's a quick plug for our new great deal, Dr. Digi's Techno Pack...
http://www.doctor-digi.com/dr-digis-techno-pack





3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Wendy it is a fabulous card and I love your design Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. recording stethoscope

    ReplyDelete