Sunday 7 June 2015

Dunderton Academicals RFC!

Wow its Sunday morning again already! These weeks are flying by too quickly. Today Im showing you Dunderton Academicals FC and Balls. I used the balls to change the image from a Football player to a Rugby Player.

I'm trying to get ahead and make some Fathers Day cards ready for 21st June. I made this one with my Dad in mind - Who played rugby well into his 50's. Now at 70 - its a more sedate affair of Bowls! I have many happy memories of days spent hanging around the rugby club watching Dad play whilst the Mum were in the club house cooking up Pie and mash. I've made this card in the team colours and Derek looks more like my Dad today rather than back when he was playing!

 If you would like to see the card recipe - pop over to my blog where even the marker pens used are listed.

Hope you enjoy your Sunday
Liz (:(|)x

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous fathers day card love the Dad stickers Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ginny. I'd be lost without my letter stickers. x

      Delete
  2. Great idea to swap the balls around

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - I did email to ask if it was okay for copyright etc but I got the all clear from John!
      (:(|)x

      Delete
  3. That's worked out really well, a great idea, I might actually make it as a digi :D
    and the card's fab too :)

    ReplyDelete