Wednesday 19 December 2012

You Turn Me On...

I'm sort of moving a bit fast forward on the holidays here, but thought a change of pace from making Christmas cards would be nice, so we're visiting another favorite holiday of mine, Valentine's Day.  For those of us who enjoy making cards for our main squeezes, but find it difficult to make it 'masculine', I'm hoping this offers you some worthy inspiration.  It's a bit grungy with a hint of flirty fun.
This card would not have been possible were it not for the cool little section over at Dr. Digi's House of Stamps, titled Bits n' Bobs.  Dr. Digi himself has offered up a collection of singular 'prop' images to use however your creativity sees fit.  The image I selected is none other than the Lamp, which I have paper pieced the lampshades.

To see how frustration aided in the making of this card and catch a peek at the matching gift box, hop on over to my blog, You Made Me Ink! and check it out. But first....stop in and say hi to Dr. Digi and peruse the amazing images available to you!

Hugs n' Happy Stamping,
Lisa xx


3 comments:

  1. Oh no! You've gone n' got bits of newspaper stuck all over yer luverleeeee card...what a shame...lol!
    Ignore me...I've drunk too much tea this morning!
    Tiz fabulous and I'm sure will 'light up' the recipients heart...get it? Light up! (Tumbleweed moment...again ) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous use of bits and bobs! Love the music background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and good to see something away from the comical, shows the versatility of Dr Digi!

    ReplyDelete