Friday 24 January 2014

Tea and Sympathy from Tea Trolley Dolly


Every now and then life seems to interfere with the smooth running of our day to day activities. At this point we all need a Tea Trolley Dolly, she'll dispense that golden goodness and things will look a little brighter. Throw in a sticky bun as well and you'll definitely be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel. If, heaven forfend, you are not a tea drinker, I'm sure Dolly will have some coffee stashed away somewhere.

You can find Tea Trolley Dolly HERE and also the individual tea mugs HERE.

3 comments:

  1. Another fabulous card gorgeous design and papers Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so cute and I love what you wrote in your post. I am your newest follower, come on over and get in on my latest Give-A-Way . . . it goes well with your card, LOL
    I love making new friends.
    Your new blogging sister, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruth, that card is fantastic, I think you should start a series of novels staring Dolly.. The mystery solving octogenarian tea lady... would beat the pants off inspector Morse =0)

    ReplyDelete