Saturday 9 May 2015

Nightcap Derek


Good morning everyone.  Are you feeling old today?  I'm sure this sentiment was written especially for me, but I'm sure there are others who feel the same.  Today, my DT card for Dr Digi's House of Stamps uses both a saying and an image from the shop.  With his candle, it looks like Derek is all set for the coming thunder storms and possible power outage.  That hot water bottle is a left over from winter, but it still provides added comfort for the old bones.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous colouring of the image and brilliant sentiment Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Joyce the colouring and layout are really spot on. And after my recent trip to the docs i can certainly identify with poor Derek lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and colours. Love the glow behind Derek - lovely touch! X

    ReplyDelete