Sunday 10 May 2015

Rocky is ready to Rumble...


Hello All - How cool is this digi image? He is called Rocky- his name will take you right to him over at the Dr Digi shop. 



I should have posted him last really if I had thought ahead a bit more. I made him for my Brother in Laws Birthday which was last Sunday - He does a bit of boxing you see. But Boxing was also all over the TV with the title fight over in America. I can't say that I even thought about staying up until 4.00am to watch it though!

Isn't he a great image?! I love his facial expression! Any guy would be pleased as punch to get Rocky on a birthday card.
You can find the full recipe for my card over at my blog - here.

Hope you are having a good weekend - thanks for stopping by,
Liz (:(|)x

4 comments:

  1. I would not like to meet him on a dark night. Fabulous card Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Liz. Really love the strong colours, and that shiner you gave hime works a treat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! I love his blue eye too, a wonderful card which will be well received, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the lovely comments everyone - having a fab time creating with these images!! X

    ReplyDelete