Friday 24 May 2013

Martini Bianca is Here to Wow


Hi All,
Martini here again to send a tingle through to your toes, this time I am wishing a dear friend a happy 50th and make his heartbeat just a little faster as a present, he doesn't need a present, my presence is enough! Instead of my fishnets I thought I'd try my sheer white stockings, mind you it is a bit nippy, summer is showing no signs of showing up in this part of the world.

You can find me, the wonderfully, sexy Martini Bianca, HERE with all my other friends at Dr Digi's House of Stamps

2 comments:

  1. Aye chihuahua! You've got Bianca looking rather saucy Ruth. Love the lighter skin tone through the glass, very nice touch =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, great colouring of the image and I like the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete