Friday 7 March 2014

Cricketing Derek

 Oops, looks like Derek forgot to arrange for the groundsman! My Grandad, who was a player and an umpire for over 60 years would've been unimpressed, and my Nan, the great keeper of a scoreboard, whilst knitting and keeping an eye on my Dad and his sister, would have raised a significant eyebrow!  I might be lying if I said that I didn't choose this image just so I could use the word googly in the sentiment!

You can find Cricket Derek HERE with all the other fantastically, characterful images that Dr Digi has penned, or is that pencilled.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous sentiment great colouring Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any excuse to use "googlies" is a good one in my book... Fantastic card Ruth =0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely terrific! That truly is high grass!

    ReplyDelete