Thursday 27 March 2014

Derek & Deirdery

 
Hi everyone, Stacey here with another card using the fantastic Derek and Deirdery Dunderton. Anyone who knows me knows I am a huge Dundertons fan. I love colouring these guys up. So today I made a card for my parents anniversary. My mum and dad could just be the real life Derek and Deirdery!
Don't forgot not only does Dr Digi sell the digi stamp Derek and Deirdery - but you can also get the coloured version - perfect for a quicky card or if you love Dr Digi images but colouring isn't your thing. The papers I have used on this card are also from Dr Digi too so why not pop over and have a look at the different unique designs.
 
See you all next Thursday
 
Keep Smilin'
Stacey xx

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful design and fabulous colouring of the image Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smashing card Stacey, I know I say it every time, but I think it's great when my cards are sent to people, even better when you've done such a brill job =0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card. I like the purples you used.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete