Thursday 6 February 2014

Breaking News!!

 
Hi everyone, So last week I promised you all a card using Mr Speaker (Birthday) and here he is. I made this card for my sister-in-laws boyfriend next week and think the sentiment I used fits his sense of humour. I think the last thing he will be doing is shouting out to the town that he is having ANOTHER birthday!
Did you know there is also another version of Mr Speaker in the Dr Digi store? You can check out both versions and all the other fab mens digis HERE
More details of this card are over on my blog. Hope to see you there soon
See you next Thursday.
 
Keep Smilin'
Stacey xx

3 comments:

  1. Another fabulous card Stacey, Love the colour combo Gnny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's some smashing colouring there Stacy, great card =0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific card and the sentiment you used is very clever!

    ReplyDelete