Thursday 1 May 2014

Dunderton Academicals FC


Hi everyone, Stacey here with another card for you all featuring my main main - Derek! Derek Dunderton is all ready for his match this weekend in his new strip. Hes determined his team is going to win and stay up this season (unlike my husband who is crying because his team (Barnsley) look like they are going down!
Dunderton Acedemicals FC is available from the Dr Digi Store.
Be sure to check out the latest new stamps on there too.
More details on this card can be found on my blog. Bye for now xxx Stacey S xxx

7 comments:

  1. That's AWESOME !!! What fabulous colouring :-) I like this guy too. I used him recently :-D Do we have a Customer Gallery anywhere or do we post them on FB ??

    Hugz
    IKE in Greece xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ike..
      I replied to your question on Facebook too =0) We have had trouble finding the right galley for the blog for ages, but yes.. you can post them on our Facebook wall, and we're in the process of setting up a Pinterest wall too...

      Delete
  2. Fabulous backing paper and wonderful colouring of the image Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layering is wonderful, how do you keep it so neat?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing. I like the banner and the sentiment.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Stacey, one of your best.. love it =0)

    ReplyDelete