Friday 23 May 2014

Pac Man to the Rescue


Ever since I saw these images I have had the Pac-Man noise running through my head so thanks Dr Digi for that! I have sons, they have friends, they are all gamers in some way shape or form, be it PC, Playstation or XBox. However when I was a teenager Pac Man was about as good as it got, I can remember afternoons spent on Eastbourne Pier either playing or watching someone play Pac Man in the arcade!

You can find the joystick HERE; Pac Man and his friends HERE; the main paper I have used is a bonus paper with the Dr Digi Techno Pack, catering for all your gaming card needs, this can be found HERE at the bargain price of £10 (normal retail for individual pieces would total £16)

I had fun making this card!

To our UK friends I hope you have an excellent bank holiday weekend, and the rest of you an equally excellent if slightly shorter weekend!
Ruth

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful and colourful great design Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an amazing card Ruth.. love how you put all the elements together =0)

    ReplyDelete