Friday 2 May 2014

Hangover Hannah Or Is She?


Poor Hannah, she appears to be quite ill following a stonking night out, it must be a touch of the flu or that is what she told her boss this morning anyway! She only had a couple of bottles glasses! I'm sure most of us have had days like this one.

You can find Hangover Hannah HERE and guess where I got the sentiment from, yep, it's a new Dr Digi sheet of Funny sentiments which can be found HERE, I am trying to think of a card where I can use the slinky phrase!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous love the patchwork papers and the layout details Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Works really well together Ruth, and the quilt background is a great idea too..
    I'll be intrigued to see what you work out for the slinky one as well =0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you coloured Hannah. And the sentiment is great to this card.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete