Sunday 21 June 2015

Attention! Its Corporal Clegg!

Morning - again I'm running a little late... I've worked it out though - it's when I work late shifts as I really don't like getting up out of my bed!! I certainly would not appreciate Corporal Clegg yelling at me to do my PTI!

 Well as its Father's Day - I had to post a card for the Dads. And don't they all love planes and military shows! It was also the perfect excuse to colour Corporal Clegg in with a red and blue theme. I like him in these colours but I'm not sure which Country he serves...
I can't express strongly enough how glad I am that I found Dr Digi images. They are perfect for all the Dads and Lads cards!

If you would like to see the full card recipe pop over to my Blog and say "Hello"

Right now I have to go and see my Dad and if I'm lucky the parents might make me brunch!!
See you next week
Liz (:(|)x

2 comments:

  1. He would certainly get my attention! love the backing papers Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fantastic card Liz, all works together so well. Really Gald you're enjoying being on the DT too.. we're loving your cards :)

    ReplyDelete