Sunday 13 September 2015

Bite Me Vlad.

This is Vlad and he his a great image to colour. I didn't use my usual skin combo on him as I wanted him to look - well... grey and dead!!

I was originally going to use him for a birthday card with some kind of pun about Counting and birthdays but struggled to word it so maybe I'll will figure that out for another time. But Vlad would be great not only for Halloween cards but also valentines and birthdays.
My other half had the bright idea of using Red nail varnish to make the drops of blood and I think they are pretty effective.  (Although I think my hand cut bats leave a little to be desired... maybe I'll perfect those too!)

Halloween is only round the corner and there are loads of fab images at Dr Digi that are perfect for the spooky season...

See you all soon,
Liz (:(|)x

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant colour combo and card design Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you have done and the nail varnish is ingenious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gotta agree that nail varnish was a cracking idea, but the card's fab too :)

    ReplyDelete