Sunday 6 September 2015

Weekend Walter.

 Morning Everyone - I know you will be reading this in the light of day but I am writing this in our holiday home in Wales after having just got in from eating the biggest Mexican meal and drinking a jug or two of Cosmopolitan! I really feel like I need to let it all hang out and relax now just like Walter!!


This card has been made for the boyfriends work buddy who is soon to retire. He has some grand plans for his free time but they all joke that he will end up spending his days sat around in his underpants, so Weekend Walter  was the perfect choice. And because its a digital image I was able to make this a big 8 x 8" card so there was plenty of room for all the good wishes.

If you would like the full card recipe - pop over to my blog by clicking here.

Have a fab day and week. I will try not to eat so much for the rest of the week!!
Liz (:(|)x

3 comments: