Monday 7 September 2015

PERFECT SUNDAY


Good morning today from  Dr. Digi's House of Stamps we have PERFECT SUNDAY but on a Monday!!

A Perfect Sunday for Ambrose Dunderton is feet up a cupper cricket or football on the TV and Trotsky, his faithful terrier!
This image is perfect for so many occasions and great fun to colour. . I have used it for my wedding anniversary only 41 years ago today that we tied the knot. 
Perfect Sunday looks like my John and Macy our Westie  but John does not have a beard!

You will find this image along with lots of other fabulous images HERE

More details on this card can be found over on myblog.

3 comments:

  1. Love it, typical man and his dog LOL Congratulations on your anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the word change on the mug

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card, I'm really flattered you used one of my digis for such a special occasion. Happy anniversary to you both :)

    ReplyDelete