Sunday 20 September 2015

Making Grimble Grumble bright...

This is Grimble Grumble from Dr Digi's House of Stamps.



Offically he is a Gnome but I decided to use him as a Christmas Elf . I wanted to make Grimble Grumble Bright. I decided he would be a Bright and Merry chap whether he likes it or not!!  I think he is actually looking rather pleased with his sparkly beard!

I apologies its a Christmas card but it is only 98 sleeps till the big day!! I have lots of Christmas cards to make before then!
If you would like to see the full card recipe - Take a look at my blog for details. 

Right I'm off to spend the day creeping around the house trying not to wake the Boyf who is currently on nights - It's a good job I don't have to wear a bell like Ol'Grimble!
Take Care,
Liz (:(|)x




3 comments:

  1. gorgeous papers and great colouring of Grimble Grumble Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, did give me a chuckle. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who could not like a sparkly beard? Smashing card Liz, love it :)

    ReplyDelete