Monday 21 September 2015

Phyllis the Festive Fairy

 Good morning today from  Dr. Digi's House of Stamps  we have Phyllis the Festive Fairy
I think it is safe to say she will not be on the top of anybody’s tree! Phillis has had a little too much Christmas pud over the years. She just sprinkles her fairy dust now.

I have used the image Phyllis the Festive Fairy and Christmas Sentiments sheet 01 on the inside as well there are some fun sentiments on this sheet.



You will find this image along with lots of other fabulous images HERE
More details on this card can be found over on myblog.

2 comments:

  1. LOL, I LOVE this image, you've reminded me I can use this image for a skinny friend of mine LOL. A pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This all goes together so well Ginny, love the sentiments too... great stuff :)

    ReplyDelete