Friday 11 January 2013

Gardening Gus




This afternoon when I came home after picking my son up from school I looked at my flowerpots and can see little green shoots starting to peep through. I can't exactly remember what I planted where so it will be a surprise if and when they flower. We are expecting an Arctic weekend here in the UK so fingers crossed! Gardening Gus is altogether more successful with his gardening and just look at that sexy outdoor man style!

You can find him HERE at Dr Digi's House of Stamps and even better he is this month's freebie!

3 comments:

  1. Outstanding coloring on Gus!! All your added embellishments make a terrific scene for this hunky gardener. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Love the background scene you've created for Gus! Hope he finds a shovel for his handle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got Gus looking great Ruth, can you have a green thumb for colouring?

    ReplyDelete