Wednesday 23 January 2013

He REALLY exists....


Now don't go fainting on me ya'll....but you might want to sit down for this one!  
Dr. Digi's House of Stamps has created the, I'm getting light headed just getting ready to type it, the PERFECT man!!  Forget you Fabio with your bulging biceps and long wavy main of immaculate hair and a six pack that won't quit, you ain't got nothing compared to Derek here.  I wasn't sure I'd live long enough to see the day, but here he is in all his glory.  The 'honey do' checklist completed and a bucket o' chocolate at the ready! There won't be any sleeping on the couch for this studly hubby tonight.  
Wouldn't this be the perfect card for a man to give to his special squeeze?
Hope you've enjoyed meeting Dunderton Decorators Ltd from Dr. Digi's House of Stamps.
Thank you so much for your very appreciated visit.
Hugs n' Happy Creating,
Lisa xx

7 comments:

  1. Heheheh! I didn't think I'd live to see the day either. Mind you, he looks a little sheepish. Bet he's pranged the car or got chocolate on the sofa.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, you're as barking as they come (well as barking as Tammy...lol). I just knew the perfect man was out there...we just weren't looking in the right place. Thank goodness for the Doc (AKA, Doctor Digi) to bring him to us :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Know Deirdery is a larger lady, but does Derek really need a paint roller to cover her in chocolate? lol Brilliant card Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where can I find me one of those! I am a similar Deirdery shape and would think it would take a fair bit of Cadburys to cover me but I'd give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Exactly what is being covered in chocolate, though?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL..it's like a mud treatment at the spa, only better! :D

      Delete